The mission of Age Well Senior Services is to promote and improve the quality of life and independence of the senior community.
Meals on Wheels (Ages 60+)
Meals on Wheels provides nutritious daily meals for seniors aged 60+ who are unable to shop or prepare meals for themselves. Deliveries run Mondays through Fridays and include one breakfast, one hot lunch, and one frozen dinner.
Congregate Lunch (Ages 60+)*
Come down to the Bell Tower Regional Community Center to enjoy healthy and nutritious hot or cold lunches served daily while engaging in social interaction and making new friends. This meal is made possible by Age Well Senior Services.
- Noon -1:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
- Suggested Donation $5.50
- Age: 60 years and older
For More Information
For more information, please call 949-709-7592
Senior Pet Pantry (Ages 60+)
Pets are family too! Meals on Wheels and Grab & Go participants may receive cat or dog food for their furry friends at no cost. For details or to sign up, please contact Age Well Senior Services at (949) 709-7592.
For information about any of these programs, contact Age Well Senior Services, Rancho Santa Margarita directly at (949) 709-7592.
Age Well Senior Services, Rancho Santa Margarita
Bell Tower Regional Community Center
22232 El Paseo, RSM 92688
Follow Senior Services in Rancho Santa Margarita on Facebook (@AgeWellRSM - Social Service)
June Menus and Activity Flyers
- June 2022 Congregate Lunch Menu Age Well
- June 2022 Home Delivered Meals Menu Age Well
- June 2022 Senior Activity Calendar Age Well
- Meals on Wheels Flyer 2022 Age Well
- Line Dancing Flyer Age Well
- Total Body Fitness Flyer 2022 Age Well
- Tai Chi Optum Flyer Age Well
- Gentle Yoga Flyer Age Well
- Chair Exercise Flyer Age Well