Community Connection

Use the Community Connection Citizen Request Tracker (CRT) to report your concerns.

The Community Connection is monitored during regular business hours only. The Community Connection should not be used to report emergencies. If you have an emergency and need immediate assistance, please call 911.

City Council 2 Forms
Code Enforcement (Report Vehicle Parking Complaints, Violations, Enforcement to "Police Services.") 2 Forms
Community Services 4 Forms
Economic Development 1 Forms
Finance 1 Forms
Arrow Finance
Graffiti Hotline 1 Forms
Housing 1 Forms
Arrow Housing
Human Resources/Risk Management 1 Forms
Maps & GIS Information 1 Forms
Planning 1 Forms
Police Services (If you have an emergency and need immediate assistance call 911. Please do not submit emergency requests online. If it is not an emergency, please call OCSD at (949) 770-6011.) 1 Forms
Request for Records 1 Forms
Requests for Plans 3 Forms
Street Maintenance 7 Forms
Traffic & Parking (Report Vehicle Parking Compliants, Violations, Enforcement to "Police Services.") 1 Forms
Utilities 4 Forms