- Skate Park
About the Park
The Rancho Santa Margarita Skate Park is located at Cañada Vista Park, approximately one mile north of Oso Parkway. There is no fee to use the Skate Park, and it is open to the public seven days a week from dawn to dusk. The park is unsupervised, and there are no age restrictions. Skate at your own risk. Please help us protect and preserve this specialized recreation facility!
- Skate Park hours are seven days a week from dawn until dusk.
- Skateboarding and inline skating are hazardous activities. Skate at your own risk.
- No bicycles, scooters, razor scooters, or motorized vehicles are allowed in the skate area.
- Helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads are required at all times, and violators are subject to citation under the City's Skate Park Ordinance.
- Skating on park curbs, parking lot, and entrance sidewalk is prohibited.
- No graffiti or tagging.
- No glass bottles are permitted on the premises.
- Dispose of trash in trash receptacles.
- No smoking, alcohol or drug use.
- No spectators permitted in the skate area.
- No unauthorized pieces of equipment, obstacles, or apparatus.
- Profanity, loud music, bad behavior, and recklessness are not permitted.