Where can I get my child’s car seat inspected?
The California Highway Patrol (CHP) located at 32951 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano 92675, has a certified Child Passenger Safety Technician who can inspect or assist Rancho Santa Margarita residents with their child’s car seat or booster seat installation. This free service is provided by appointment only by calling 949-487-4000.

Show All Answers

1. Does Rancho Santa Margarita have its own police department?
2. How can I get a restraining order?
3. How can I obtain crime information by neighborhood?
4. Can I get livescan fingerprints done at the Rancho Santa Margarita Police Services counter?
5. Whom do I call to find out the status of a case currently under investigation by the Sheriff’s Department?
6. Where can I get a proof of correction signed?
7. Will Police Services conduct a welfare check of a residence?
8. I’m going on vacation. Can the police come by and check on my home while I am away?
9. What is the law regarding car seats for children?
10. Where can I get my child’s car seat inspected?
11. Where can I get information about Megan’s Law?
12. Who can answer my questions about drugs and gangs?
13. Where can I get information regarding massage establishment and technician licensing requirements in Rancho Santa Margarita?