How do I apply for a liquor license?
A license to serve or sell alcohol requires a Conditional Use Permit from the City and a permit from the State Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). To obtain a Conditional Use Permit, please visit the Conditional Use Permits page.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a business license?
2. Can I run a business out of my home?
3. When is the Public Counter open?
4. How do I find the zoning designation or other information about a particular property or parcel?
5. What do I need to do to install new signs for my business?
6. I want to start a business in the City. What do I do?
7. How do I apply for a Conditional Use Permit (CUP)?
8. How do I provide comments/concerns on a development project during the review process?
9. How can I find out what is planned for a given property in the City?
10. How do I apply for a liquor license?
11. How do I apply for a permit to modify my parking requirements, setbacks, height limits, etc?
12. How do I obtain a Special Event Permit?
13. What are my setbacks?
14. What current planning projects are currently in the works?
15. What is a zoning ordinance?
16. Where can I obtain information about the City's affordable housing programs?