Beginning February 1st, to register for City classes, programs, activities, or facility rentals, please create a new account at www.RSMconnect.org. It's a quick and easy process that will improve the registration experience for residents and visitors.
Our Community Services Department is excited to announce a transition to a new, more vibrant, and user-friendly registration module! Anyone participating in City programs or activities, or renting a facility, will need to create a new account at www.RSMconnect.org.
Creating your individual or family account for the City of Rancho Santa Margarita is simple!
1. Click on "Log In/Create Account" button at the top left of the screen.
2. You can choose to Log In with a social media account or Create an RSMconnect Account with your email address.
3. Once you arrive at the RSMconnect Sign-Up screen, complete the Individual information.
4. Click "Next Step/Other Account Members" (even if you are not adding account members, you will save them in the next screen).
5. Add other account members from your household (including children), and click "Save & Close”.
Important: If you have children enrolling in classes, you will need to add them to your account.
That's it! After you follow these steps, you will see "Account" in the upper left of your screen.
• Your password must be 8 characters or more and include both uppercase and lowercase letters as well as a number or punctuation mark.
• If you use your social media account to log in, you will first approve access to your social media information, and then go to the screen to add your account details.
• At least one phone number is required. To receive program-related updates such as cancellation notices via text message, please select the mobile carrier.
• Other Account Members should be others within the same household, at the same address
Please call Community Services at (949) 216-9700 for assistance.