To ensure safety and time efficiency, reservations are required and must be scheduled no later than one week before the clinic. Visit heart4pets.org to register.
"DRIVE-THRU" VACCINATION AND MICROCHIP CLINIC PROCEDURES - RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Go to the "Clinic Services" tab on the website at heart4pets.org (3-step process to make a reservation)
- Clinics generally start at 6:00 p.m. but may begin as early as 4:30 upon the veterinarian's discretion. Appointment times will be confirmed directly by the veterinarian. Pets are seen in the order they arrive. Participants must arrive on time in order to be seen.
- Pet owners must remain inside of their vehicles at all times.
- Only HEART staff is allowed to accompany your pet to the treatment area. A member of our team will come to your car to bring your pet to the treatment table and then return it to your vehicle along with a completed Certificate of Vaccination and/or other documentation reflecting the service(s) rendered and with any pre-purchased flea/tick control medication.
- All pet owners are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when our staff approaches their vehicle. (No mask, no service)
- If your dog is not friendly to strangers or if it tends to be fearful of people, please bring a muzzle to place on your dog just before transferring it to clinic staff.
- Please make sure your dog is wearing a collar or harness which is not too loose where it could slip out of the collar/harness if it pulls away from our handler. A sturdy leash must be attached to the collar/harness. All cats must be in secured carriers designed for pet transportation. No cardboard carriers are allowed.
CLINIC CAN NOT VACCINATE PETS WHICH:
- May have shown any sign of illness in the past 2 weeks
- May be pregnant
- Are nursing puppies/kittens that are less than 4 weeks old
- Have ever had an adverse reaction to a vaccine (other than mild soreness or mild lethargy).
**Due to the time and cost involved with the scheduling of each appointment, HEART is unable to provide any refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
**Unfortunately, HEART cannot allow anyone to attend the clinics without a confirmed reservation.
Healthcare & Emergency Animal Rescue Team ("HEART")
Schedule a reservation at www.heart4pets.org
Email email@example.com for more information.
Office: (714) 993-9193
Prices are subject to change; clinic will cancel in the event of rain or severe wind conditions.