RSM Cares Food Pantry
- First Wednesday and third Wednesday of the month from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- No minimum or financial qualification required
- Shepherd of the Hills United Methodist Church, 30605 Avenida de Las Flores, Rancho Santa Margarita 92688
Age Well Senior Center Lunch Grab and Go and Meals on Wheels
Senior Pet Pantry (Ages 60+)
- Bell Tower Regional Community Center - 22232 El Paseo, RSM 92688
- Congregate Lunch Program - Monday through Friday 12 noon to 1:00 p.m. (excluding holidays) Enjoy a healthy and nutritious hot or cold lunch served daily while engaging in social interaction and making new friends. Menus are created by a registered dietitian to ensure they meet nutritional needs.
- Meals on Wheels call (949) 709-7592
Pets are family too! Meals on Wheels and Grab & Go participants may now receive cat or dog food for their furry friends at no cost. For details or to sign up, please contact Age Well Senior Services at 949-709-7592.
SENIOR CUISINE DELIVERED™
Experience affordable restaurant-quality meals specially made for Orange County’s seniors, 50+ caretakers, dependents. Simply choose from your favorite local participating restaurants and caterers, to receive lunch and dinner for two, four, or six days a week. Delivered safely to your door for no extra cost.`
Saddleback Church: Peace Community Resource Center Food Pantry
- Fresh and nonperishable grocery items, packages contain five (5) days worth of food
- Families may receive assistance once every 30 days
- Locations: Anaheim, Irvine South, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Rancho Capistrano, San Clemente
Second Harvest Food Bank Drive Through
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Honda Center parking lot: 2695 E. Katella Ave. Enter off South Douglass Road.
Christ Cathedral: Food Bank
- Pre-bagged food distribution: Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 13280 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92840 by the front gate of the property
Salvation Army Orange County: Drive Through Food Distribution
- Canned foods, produce, frozen goods
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and Tuesday, Thursday 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- For residents of North and Central Orange County - Bring ID
- May receive food once monthly
- Must meet low-income guidelines (TEFAP)
- Location: 1515 W. North Street, Anaheim, CA
Families Forward: Drive Through Food Bank
- Drive-thru service including food and diapers
- Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 8 Thomas, Irvine, CA 92618
Southwest Community Center
- Hot Meals 12:00 pm Monday-Sunday, but the meal must be consumed off-site. The food pantry is offered from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday.
- Phone: (714) 547-4073
- Location: 1601 West Second Street, Santa Ana CA 92703
South County Outreach Food Program
- New clients and clients who have not been to the food market in the current calendar year must download the application and submit the required documentation before visiting the food market.
- Phone: Pantry Hotline at 949-380-8144 ext. 207
- Location: 7 Whatney, Suite B, Irvine, CA 92618
Families Together of Orange County
- Nutrition Consultation and Food Distribution: The pantry in Tustin Wellness Center is open on Mondays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. All are welcome to learn about healthy food options from resident Nutritionist. To make an appointment, please call 714-665-9890 ext. 407 or email email@example.com.
- Location: Families Together of Orange County Community Health Center, 621 West First St., Tustin CA, 92780