We hope that everyone has a great time at the concerts, below is a list of park guidelines to help make the evening enjoyable for everyone:
- IMPORTANT: small blankets and towels can be set up the day of concert. PLEASE NOTE: plastic tarps and stakes may be removed and placed on the oval area of the amphitheater as it damages the grass.
- All concerts are smoke-free.
- All concerts are alcohol-free with the exception of purchased beer or wine inside the Rotary del Sol Beer & Wine Garden.
- To allow for better concert viewing for everyone, we ask that guests bring short, low back beach chairs and refrain from using tents, canopies and umbrellas.
- Individuals are responsible for own personal belongings.
- Please put any food or drink items in unbreakable containers.
- To help keep the park area clean, please use the waste and recycle receptacles.
Thank you for your consideration of others, your cooperation with the City of Rancho Santa Margarita and SAMLARC is greatly appreciated.