How do I obtain a resale permit?

Resale permits are issued by the State Board of Equalization by calling 800-400-7115. Additional information is available on the BOE website at

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a business license?
2. How can I determine if my proposed business is permitted in the City?
3. How do I file a fictitious business name?
4. How do I obtain a resale permit?
5. How do I start a business in the City?
6. What resources are available for a new or potential business in the City?
7. What is the process for obtaining a Conditional Use Permit (CUP)?