To ensure safety and time efficiency, reservations are required and must be scheduled no later than one week prior to the clinic. Visit heart4pets.org to register.
"DRIVE-THRU" VACCINATION AND MICROCHIP CLINIC PROCEDURES - RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Go to the "Clinic Services" tab on the website at heart4pets.org (3-step process to make a reservation)
- Clinic starts at 6:00 PM, pets are seen in the order they arrive. Participants must arrive no later than 7:30 p.m. in order to be seen.
- Pet owners must remain inside of their vehicles at all times.
- Only HEART staff is allowed to accompany your pet to the treatment area. A member of our team will come to your car to bring your pet to the treatment table and then return it to your vehicle along with a completed Certificate of Vaccination and/or other documentation reflecting the service(s) rendered and with any pre-purchased flea/tick control medication.
- All pet owners are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when our staff approaches their vehicle. (No mask, no service)
- If your dog is not friendly to strangers or if it tends to be fearful of people, please bring a muzzle to place on your dog just before transferring it to clinic staff.
- Please make sure your dog is wearing a collar or harness which is not too loose where it could slip out of the collar/harness if it pulls away from our handler. A sturdy leash must be attached to the collar/harness. All cats must be in secured carriers designed for pet transportation. No cardboard carriers are allowed.
CLINIC CAN NOT VACCINATE PETS WHICH:
- May have shown any sign of illness in the past 2 weeks
- May be pregnant
- Are nursing puppies/kittens that are less than 4 weeks old
- Have ever had an adverse reaction to a vaccine (other than mild soreness or mild lethargy).
**Due to the time and cost involved with the scheduling of each appointment, HEART is unable to provide any refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
**Unfortunately, HEART cannot allow anyone to attend the clinics without a confirmed reservation.
Healthcare & Emergency Animal Rescue Team ("HEART")
Schedule a reservation at www.heart4pets.org
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Office: (714) 993-9193
Prices are subject to change; clinic will cancel in the event of rain.